Ta strona używa cookie. Dowiedz się więcej o polityce cookies i zmianie ustawień cookie w przeglądarce. Nowe zasady wchodzące w życie 25 maja 2018. (więcej)

Grindr (Android; iOS)

Wysłane przez Mannis 
08-08-2022 12:32:04
Grindr allows gay and bisexual men to meet up with like-minded men nearby. Profile creation is a fairly minimal experience, focusing on a profile pic, user name, and a few simple questions, and choosing a "Tribe" that describes your type, and then you're up finding other users and chatting them up in minutes.

The app is strongly hook-up focused, connecting you to profiles that are in the closest proximity to you. If your goal is to meet up with someone conveniently and quickly, then Grindr is the best dating app for you.

Grindr is free to use and advertisement-supported, but the premium version, Grindr Xtra, offers ad-free browsing in addition to other features like adding multiple Tribes and advanced search filters. One notable downside? Unlike other dating apps, push notifications for messages require Grindr Xtra.
09-08-2022 10:25:10
People pay so much attention to the problems of LGBT gender that they began to forget about those single men and women who are looking for a classic type of relationship. There are also many difficulties. But I myself always advise using local hookups for faster results. This approach is ideal for those who live in a big city and do not have much free time to find their soul mate.
Chcesz pisać na naszym forum? Załóż konto w 3 minuty i dołącz do nas już dziś!.

Kliknij żeby zalogować

webstar 2012