Ta strona używa cookie. Dowiedz się więcej o polityce cookies i zmianie ustawień cookie w przeglądarce. Nowe zasady wchodzące w życie 25 maja 2018. (więcej)

What is good for health?

Wysłane przez ErvinSmith 
31-05-2022 14:33:35
Now there is so much information about what is good for health, what is bad. Some endless theories. I even heard that smoking marijuana is good for health.
31-05-2022 15:11:48
What an interesting theory. What are the proofs you can provide?
01-06-2022 10:52:43
Good day! I have heard this theory. Some say that he treated everyone with ordinary baking soda. But no one can say for sure since Jesus never existed. lol. Anyway, I'd try to justify to the cops when they find bongs in my car that this is what Jesus would have wanted. What do you think?
09-09-2022 08:14:15
Hello. Health is a very important topic for me. Do you think I can restore my mental health with cannabis?
09-09-2022 13:29:28
I would tell you that this is definitely a sports question, but if you can control your weed addiction in the future, then you can definitely try smoking weed. Yes, I can say that in the short term it will help improve your mood and relieve stress, and I also advise you to buy weed exclusively from trusted sellers, such as here https://westcoastsupply.cc/product/purple-afghan-kush/. Do not forget that this is a drug, so be careful.
Chcesz pisać na naszym forum? Załóż konto w 3 minuty i dołącz do nas już dziś!.

Kliknij żeby zalogować

webstar 2012