Ta strona używa cookie. Dowiedz się więcej o polityce cookies i zmianie ustawień cookie w przeglądarce. Nowe zasady wchodzące w życie 25 maja 2018. (więcej)

Software issues

Wysłane przez Timothy58 
24-05-2022 17:39:41
Instead of competing with humans, AI developers may attempt to use algorithms to augment programmers' work and make them more productive: in the software development context, we're clearly seeing AI both performing human tasks and augmenting programmers' work.
Based on our research, programmers spend 35% of their time on understanding code, 5% on writing code, 10% on other coding-related activities, and 50% on other non-coding activities — even with the advanced computers, we don't expect such tools to redefine the profession of a programmer any time soon.
Helping programmers perform small tasks more efficiently is a vast area for AI usage: AI can help to complete the code, to teach the user to utilize new features, and to search in the code and beyond.
Obstacles on the way to flawless AI include training data unavailability, resource requirements, and the interface between the AI and the user.
The companies working on software development tools are quickly developing the ability to productize AI-powered solutions for small tasks, so we expect more such solutions to emerge in the near future.
26-12-2022 14:34:56
It was always really important for me to find a trusted development firm to work with.
26-12-2022 23:39:45
Software and web development remains one of the most effective ways to improve business work. I was looking for a lot of various options and https://www.seotm.net/technologies/wordpress.html is one of the best and trusted methods for me. I personally suggest to use this method if you are considering to make it work on you, to improve your business and to implement it in life. SEO, marketing digital improvement - all of these is right there.
30-01-2023 01:24:54
This stage is a fundamental supplier of devoted trained professionals. In any case, it isn't specific on WordPress just as a few different stages in our rundown. It can assist you with finding almost any expert you might require. In this way, its fundamental benefits are painstakingly chosen software engineers and an agreeable connection point. In any case, it decides the expense of their experts that starts from $60 each hour and might be an issue for some. This stage is committed exclusively to WordPress. Experts on Codeable are likewise painstakingly confirmed. There are experts for a WordPress. So here you can find an independent WordPress module engineer or independent WordPress subject designer as indicated by your requirements. Be that as it may, its hindrance is still significant expense. It starts from $70 each hour>> freelance wordpress web developer
Chcesz pisać na naszym forum? Załóż konto w 3 minuty i dołącz do nas już dziś!.

Kliknij żeby zalogować

webstar 2012