Ta strona używa cookie. Dowiedz się więcej o polityce cookies i zmianie ustawień cookie w przeglądarce. Nowe zasady wchodzące w życie 25 maja 2018. (więcej)

How do you deal with time zone differences in online relationships?

Wysłane przez Holdenclark 
19-08-2023 20:20:17
Hi forum members, a question came up: how do you deal with time zone differences in online relationships? What methods and strategies do you use to maintain regular communication and keep your scheduling issues at bay? I'd appreciate your advice and experience!
19-08-2023 21:47:55
Hi there! Dealing with time zone differences in online relationships can be tricky. What strategies have you found effective in maintaining consistent communication despite these challenges? Your insights would be really helpful!
19-08-2023 22:43:17
Last year I decided to look for a girl online since I was tired of going on pointless dates. I registered on sofiadate. A couple weeks went by and I met a beautiful girl. Her looks are amazing and she turned out to be an incredible person. the only problem was that we are from different countries. But that didn't stop us from chatting night, day and any time of the day we just wanted communication from each other.
Chcesz pisać na naszym forum? Załóż konto w 3 minuty i dołącz do nas już dziś!.

Kliknij żeby zalogować

webstar 2012