Ta strona używa cookie. Dowiedz się więcej o polityce cookies i zmianie ustawień cookie w przeglądarce. Nowe zasady wchodzące w życie 25 maja 2018. (więcej)

How to solve the problem of panic attacks?

Wysłane przez Verolla 
22-03-2024 12:42:46
Panic attacks do not allow a person suffering from them to live fully: they interfere with work, ruin plans for the future, prevent them from traveling, taking care of loved ones, they destroy inside and outside, turning life into torture. Anxiety, worry and fear take away the energy and joy of life. Often, when treating an anxious personality disorder, people begin to take sedatives, sleeping pills, and alcohol. But not all medications are harmless, and everyone knows about the consequences of alcoholism. All this is fraught with the acquisition of addiction, and then another one is added to the main problem. As an emergency measure for panic attacks, you can use self-help techniques that will help relieve the attack faster or prevent it from developing.

The most frightening thing during an attack is the physiological symptoms. They interfere with sober thinking, creating additional fears, for example, about the presence of a serious illness, signs of insanity, and so on. Therefore, the first thing to do during a panic attack is to calm your heartbeat and restore your breathing.

To restore control of breathing, it is necessary to eliminate excess oxygen in the blood. It is this that provokes a reflexive holding of breath, which during an attack we mistake for suffocation. To do this, you need to try to breathe correctly. Diaphragmatic breathing helps a lot. To do this, place one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach. Take a deep, long breath (the hand on your stomach moves with it, but the hand on your chest does not move), then exhale noisily and long. Make sure to expel all the air from your lungs.
22-03-2024 14:24:13
Yes, panic and panic attacks are terrible. I am familiar with this phenomenon, which I started due to frequent stress. Fortunately, I was able to find the site https://westcoastbud.io/products/concentrates/oils/ where I can learn about the possibilities of treating panic attacks with natural medicine. For me, this has become a real salvation and I can say that such therapy gives a good cumulative effect. I haven't had a panic attack in over two weeks.
Chcesz pisać na naszym forum? Załóż konto w 3 minuty i dołącz do nas już dziś!.

Kliknij żeby zalogować

webstar 2012