Ta strona używa cookie. Dowiedz się więcej o polityce cookies i zmianie ustawień cookie w przeglądarce. Nowe zasady wchodzące w życie 25 maja 2018. (więcej)

I'm tired of being constantly rejected

Wysłane przez slevslev 
03-06-2022 15:07:48
Please advise a dating site where I will finally meet my soulmate. I'm tired of being constantly rejected.
12-06-2022 12:43:37
Dude, do you realize that it's not about dating sites, right? Or are you just desperate and hoping for it? Eh, it's difficult.
13-06-2022 10:35:05
I used to get rejected all the time, too. And I thought that I would be lonely for the rest of my life. But I was saved by the fact that I decided to read about Meet Naughty Women for Mature Dating and finally created a profile on one of the dating sites. There it became much more comfortable for me to communicate with people and flirt with them online.
13-06-2022 21:05:10
Hello, I perfectly understand you at one time I was also rejected and I can tell you this not everywhere and not always. You can always find married and flirting chat and find someone there for a date or for a romantic continuation. So I advise you to come in and at least try to find yourself a partner for some kind of meeting.
Chcesz pisać na naszym forum? Załóż konto w 3 minuty i dołącz do nas już dziś!.

Kliknij żeby zalogować

webstar 2012